Tuition 2020-21 School Year
Tuition and Class Fees
Service TripDue to the coronavirus pandemic, we do not have international mission trips confirmed for the 2020-2021 school year.
One tuition payment includes placement for your student in Valor Global Online as well as an education scholarship for one child in a developing nation. Our focus for the 2020-21 school year will be the Tongko Village School in the Philippines, NCompass student scholarships in a Haitian school, and Ushindi Orphanage and School in Kenya, Africa. View our FAQs for more information on One2One and global service.
Tuition may be paid in full or on a ten-month plan of equal payments for August through May (partial-year tuition will be prorated based on days of attendance).
- Scholarships: Please contact us if you believe you qualify for a need-based scholarship. We have a limited amount.
- Sibling discounts: Receive a 10% discount on additional students.
- Paid-in-full discount: Receive a 5% discount if you pay in full by July 1; receive a 2% discount if you pay in full before September 1.
- Referral discount: Receive a 10% discount for every student that you refer to Valor Global Online.
- Ministry discount: If you are in a full-time ministry profession, we have some discounts and scholarships available. Please ask us about these.
Tuition Payment Through FACTS
We use a program called FACTS to process our payments.
$200 per student, due with the application. The enrollment fee is required for new students and to re-enroll current students. (Family maximum of $600.)
There are no refunds. This enrollment fee must be paid in order for your application to be processed.
What is the difference between full-time and part-time?
Full-time students enroll for all major courses with us, and we are their main school. Part-time students may join for one, two, or three classes, at a per-course rate, and complete the remainder of their classes at another school or in a homeschool.