Valor Retreat 2022 Resources and Links
This Year's Theme Verse:
“If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.” Deuteronomy 28:13
- Access the Daily Schedule
- Camp Map (find your cabins!)
- Student Team Rosters (Find your team!)
- Loving on Purpose Resources
- Worship Playlist
- Childcare Check-In Form!
- VGO Unstoppable Family Time Guide
- Family Creed Development
- Family Prayer Time with Pastor Greg Sign Up
- Get your Family Photos Here (updated daily!)
Books, Podcasts, and More...
- The Way of Valor - Book Release by Angie Taylor
- Church Boy to Millionaire
- Kick Fear in the Face!
- Doug Unplugged Podcast
- The Way of Valor Podcast
- Adult eCourse for Church Boy to Millionaire
- A Student's Perspective Podcast by VGO Students
The Best Family Resources...
- Families by Region
- Careers at Valor Global Online
- Social Media
- Master's Commission
- VGO Co-founder Angie Taylor
- VGO Co-founder Doug Wood
- VGO Co-founder Thea Wood
- Loving on Purpose - Brittney Serpell
- Loving on Purpose - Ben Serpell
- Mindee Hardin
- Megan Valentine
When is the coffee truck open?
- Wednesday: 3:30-6:30pm
- Thursday: 7:00-9:30am | 12:00-1:30pm | 5:00-6:30pm
- Friday: 7:00-9:30am | 12:00-1:30pm | 5:00-6:30pm
- Saturday: 7:00-10:00am
What time is curfew if staying at the camp?
Everyone is expected to be in their cabins by 10pm and lights out by 11pm!
When is the Zipline and High Ropes open for all families?
The Zipline is available to all students and families on Thursday from 3pm-5pm during free time, and the High Ropes course is also available to all families on Friday from 3pm-5pm free time! The Zipline will not be open on Friday, and the High Ropes Course will not be open on Thursday.
Address for Camp: Pine Rock Camp (1400 Pine Dr # 203, Prescott, AZ 86303)