Valor Global Online
Tuition 2019-20 School Year
Tuition and Class Fees
International Mission Trip
Domestic Mission Trip
One tuition payment includes placement for y0our student in Valor Global Online as well as an education scholarship for one child in a developing nation. Our focus for the 2019-20 school year will be the Tongko Village School in the Philippines, NCompass student scholarships in a Haitian school, and Ushindi Orphanage and School in Kenya, Africa. View our FAQs for more information on One2One and global service.
Tuition may be paid in full or on a ten-month plan of equal payments for August through May (partial-year tuition will be prorated based on days of attendance).
- Scholarships: Please contact us if you believe you qualify for a need-based scholarship. We have a limited amount.
- Sibling discounts: Receive a 10% discount on additional students.
- Paid-in-full discount: Receive a 2% discount if you pay in full.
- Referral discount: Receive a 10% discount for referring a family to Valor Global Online.
Tuition Payment Through FACTS
FACTS Tuition and Billing Information
The stability of our school and the quality of its programs are of the utmost importance. We are always seeking ways to make improvements to benefit everyone. After much research and investigation, we have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program, billing of incidentals and financial aid assessment, starting with the 2019-20 school year. FACTS is used by over 6,500 schools nationally. We are excited to be working with them and providing a secure, convenient payment option for families.
You will realize these benefits by using FACTS for your tuition payment plan:
- Payment Dates: You may choose either the 1st or the 15th of each month as your payment date. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account or from a variety of credit cards.
- Convenience & Security: Along with multiple payment methods, your payments are processed securely through a bank to bank transaction.
- Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
- Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers an optional “peace of mind” insurance for only $17 per year per family. In the event of death of the Responsible Party or spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
One of the universal challenges in education is achieving a balance between our educational mission and financial stability. It is precisely for this reason we are enlisting the help of the FACTS Management Company. With FACTS, the school maintains decision-making control. As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year.
$200 per student, due with the application. The enrollment fee is required for new students and to re-enroll current students. (Family maximum of $600.)
Full enrollment fee refunds may be available if it is determined that Valor Global Online is not a good fit for your student. No refunds to accepted students will be available after July 1, after staffing assignments are set.