Language Arts 3-4, Language Arts 5, Language Arts 6. Language Arts 7, Language Arts 8, Language Arts 9 A&B, Language Arts 10 A&B, Language Arts 11 A&B, Language Arts 12 A&B, Honors Language Arts 9 A&B, Honors Language Arts 10 A&B, Honors Language Arts 11 A&B, Honors Language Arts 12 A&B. Additional classes may be available.
Math 3-4, Math 5, Math 6, Math 7, Pre-Algebra A&B, Algebra 1 A&B, Algebra 2 A&B, Business Math, Geometry A&B, Honors Algebra 1 A&B, Honors Algebra 2 A&B, Honors Geometry A&B, Pre-Calculus A&B. Additional classes may be available.
Science 3-4, Science 5, Life Science 6 A&B, Earth & Space Science 7 A&B, Physical Science 8/9, Anatomy and Physiology A&B, Biology A&B, Chemistry A&B, World of STEAM. Additional classes may be available.
Social Studies 3-4, Social Studies 5, Social Studies 6 A&B, Social Studies 7 A&B, Social Studies 8 A&B, American Government, American History A&B, World Geography and Cultures A&B, World History A&B, Global Impact. Additional classes may be available.
Available as student self-led class: Chinese 1 A&B, Chinese 2 A&B, French 1 A&B, French 2 A&B, French 3 A&B, German 1 A&B, German 2 A&B, Spanish 1 A&B, Spanish 2 A&B, Spanish 3 A&B
Visual Arts, Culinary Arts, Photography, Music, Entrepreneur classes. Additional classes may be available.
Health A&B, Physical Education A&B, Individual and Team Sports
Business and Entrepreneurial Skills, Coding.
What courses do you offer?
Our course curricula are chosen and adapted to both a) satisfy graduation requirements and b) provide a unique, authentic, and student-centered experience. Students work with teachers to determine appropriate speeds, content mastery, and production of material rather than simply memorizing a textbook or other online resource.
Our courses are offered in a virtual environment with regularly scheduled live classes, which allows for a social and communal aspect to the course that many online school environments lack.
The courses come with:
- Prescriptive remediation – opportunities for utilizing prerequisite skills, objectives, and external resources
- Text to speech – all pre-built courses come equipped with text-to-speech software
- Notes and bookmarks – students can draw notes, save them, and bookmark the page for reference
- Adaptive pre-assessments – students can demonstrate mastery of course content, allowing them to bypass ‘busy work’ or repetitive content
- Audio and text translation – for monolingual or ELL students, the software allows for text and audio translations into multiple languages.
For more information on the curriculum, contact us.
In addition, Valor Global Online staff
- Customize supplemental reading curriculum to match the Lexile of each learner. This information is gathered from their MAP scores
- Provide additional support through online resources
- Set goals (personal and academic) with students
- Design alternative testing assessments